All Levels are based on Gary Craig’s original guidelines and meet all requirements for the AAMET
Workshops are open to the public with no prerequisites. However, these workshops are only a portion of the requirements to become certified.
EFT Level 1
- Brief history of EFT
- Understanding the concepts of EFT and connections to existing therapies and healing modalities
- The discovery statement upon which EFT is based and the incredible implications this has in the healing process
- Understanding and experiencing the effects of energy system disruptions
- Psychological reversal – a new understanding of the reasons we don’t heal and simple techniques to overcome this very common obstacle
- The ‘full basic recipe’. Learn the full EFT protocol, with demonstrations and experiential practice
- The basic recipe or ‘shortcut’ – learn ways to streamline this already quick and elegant therapy
- Techniques to greatly improve the effectiveness of EFT – including the importance of being specific, dealing with shifting aspects of memories and emotions, special points and being persistent
- Discover the wide range of physical and emotional issues for which EFT is effective and the few areas were EFT shouldn’t be used
- Testing the effectiveness of treatments and how to handle situations that can arise
- Learn and experience other EFT techniques – including the ‘tearless trauma technique’, the ‘movie technique’, ‘chasing the pain’ and the ‘personal peace procedure’
- The importance of energy toxins and how to eliminate their effects
- Understanding cognitive shifts – what verbal and physical signs to expect
- Lots of practice working with and experiencing the incredible results of EFT on your own issues
- Experience working with bothersome memories, phobias and addictive cravings
- What to do when EFT doesn’t work.
EFT Level 2
- Principles from The Palace of Possibilities – understanding how our lives, the people with whom we have interacted and the situations we have found ourselves in the past, cloud and become the focus and filters through which we see and experience life now
- Using affirmations with EFT. Understanding the reasons why these potentially incredible methods of focusing our intention and creating our desired reality often fail to work. Also how we can use EFT to remove these obstacles and create the future we desire
- Additional tapping points. Learn other meridian points that can be added to aid EFT treatments
- Ways to inject more gentleness into the EFT procedure – the ‘gentle’ techniques: the ‘tearless trauma’ technique, ‘chasing the pain’ and ‘sneaking up on the problem’
- Ways to find core issues – questions and techniques to get to the core issues and root causes of physical and emotional problems
- Addressing physical issues – methods to get to the core issues and emotional reasons behind physical issues and disease
- Further methods for testing results – determining whether an issue has been completely collapsed and how to look for remaining aspects
- Working with EFT by telephone – including exploring the many benefits of using EFT over the telephone
- Delivering EFT in groups – looking at the application, uses and many advantages of group tapping
- Borrowing benefits – see and experience the many powerful positive side effects when using EFT in groups.
EFT Level 3 – Advanced EFT Techniques
Although this workshop is open to the public, it is highly advisable that you have had experience with tapping with others before attending. At least 50 prior sessions is suggested and bring your toughest questions!
EFT Master Techniques (class choices of:)
- Intro to Matrix Reimprinting (EFT Master Karl Dawson)
- Imagineering (EFT Master Gwyneth Moss)
- Color of Pain (EFT Master Paul Lynch)
- The 9 steps of Reframing (EFT Master Maya DeVries)
- The Trauma Buster (EFT Master Rehana Webster)
- Deep State Repatterning (EFT Master Tania Prince)
- Inner State Repatterning (EFT Master Tania Prince)
- Dealing with Cancer (EFT Master Emma Roberts)
- Ask and Recieve (Sandi Radomski and Dr. Pat Carrington)
- Resource States (Dr. Pat Carrington)
- Working with Parts (EFT Master Jacqui Crooks)
- The Highly Sensitive Person (EFT Master Rue Haas)
- Compulsive Helping Disorder (EFT Master Loretta Sparks)
- Connecting with the Heart (EFT Master Sue Beer)
- Excellence in EFT (Ann Adams, Director of the former EFT Masters Program)
- The 5 Stages of Addiction (EFT Master David Rourke)
- The ABC of Working for Animals (EFT Master Gwyneth Moss)
- Working with Children & Teens (Ann Adams and EFT Bear Creators Linda Wood and Till Schilling)
Reframing enables therapists to shift stuck thought processes. Learn how to develop and embed reframing that gets results.
Developing Your Intuition – Advanced
Techniques for developing your own intuitive abilities.
Identifying Core Beliefs – Origins and evolution of problems
The questions to ask to uncover the original event/s responsible for the clients’ problems.
Working With Parts
Techniques for creating change and understanding about the “parts of us”.
Humor and Provocative Therapy
How and when to use humor. When to use sarcasm. And when NOT to!
When EFT “does not” work
Understanding the Apex effect fully and using various techniques to give “evidence”.
Affirmations and the Law of Attraction
Developing affirmations. How and when to use affirmations with your clients.
Various ways to muscle test. How to utilize it. Finding the core event through Sandi Radomski’s muscle testing method.
Handling clients who don’t have memories or see pictures.
Introducing group work using EFT. Family group therapy. Family therapy with children.
How to Build your Business/Practice
What’s in a Website?
Who are your ideal clients? Where do you want to specialize?
How to get clients.
Marketing your services.
Opportunities for Case Study Demos